North Erie Marina 2nd Annual Perch Derby!!

Niagara Baits

North Erie Marina's 2nd Annual Perch Derby!
Door Prize: Fishing Charter with The FAMOUS Jimmy Riggins!!
Sunday June 23rd 2013, Rain Date Sunday July 7th 2013
Start: 6am
Finish Time: 2pm
Weigh In: 3pm

**CASH PRIZES for 1st, 2nd, 3rd Place**

There will be a boat docked down near the flats with a bucket that your tickets must be placed in by 2pm to qualify to have your fish weighed. Within the next hour we will have everyone out or docked for weigh in ceremonies. We did this last year and it worked out well.

Rules:
1. Every Person on boat must purchase ticket
2. Must abide by all boating and fishing rules
3. Decisions of Judges are final same day and are not subject to appeal
4. There are no boundaries, but you can't start till 6am and finish time is 2pm. Boats will be checked upon starting for fish.
5. Five Fish Weigh In

Tickets are $20 each with 80% going towards 1st, 2nd, 3rd place and 20% going towards The Heart and Stroke Foundation in Memory of George Coates (Long Time Marina Customer)

Hope to see you all out for a Great Day of Fishing & Fun!!

We are in for the tourney. We had a great time for our first time out on Erie last year. We hope to make a charge up the leader board this year. Thanks Greg and Sam for putting on this tourney again.

I know where the BIG tourney winners are............think they will still be there in two weeks;)
If I get my outboard fixed.........I'm in!

Yes tickets can be purchased the day of the event on the launch ramp. Hope to see you all out, should be a great day!

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks