Normandale

fishing girl pink

Is there a boat launch there. Is there good parking. Want to take the grandkids perching tomorrow. This is there first time I want them to catch.

Had no luck in bay last weekend guy at collins said some being caught at normandale , port ryerse. Closet launch is mcdonalds turkey point

Went a couple weeks ago. Got minnows at Collins, once you get to east end of turkey point beach you can see where the fishings at, usually lots of boats.
That day most everyone was drifting, wind was off shore and light. We got a spot in close, did a couple drifts. Picked up a few throwbacks, and on second drift my misses stood up to reel in a “big one” and her new phone fell out of her pocket. Made one bounce and over board it went.
We picked up and headed home.
Good luck, tight lines. Would love to go back and try again. But will have to take a different fishing partner.

Well fgp how did it go for the grandchildren today keep them busy?

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks