Fishing Report Normandale

Consequence Free

69 F, 20 fow, , absolutely gorgeous day out there on the lake! Wish I took some pics....
Normandale fishing was hot! Threw everything 9" and less back (at least 30 went back in the drink)......kept 20 perch ...ran out of minnows in less than 2 hours of non stop fishing. Every cast was a perch! After scaling and cleaning, ended up with 2 lbs, 14 ounces of fillets. At Metro's prices, that's a $70 haul! lol Had a great dinner tonight......ate 13 ounces. (Blushing):happy:Hoping to get back out tomorrow afternoon.
I love summer fishing in September.

Thanks for this. Heading to my cottage tomorrow in Turkey Point.
How deep were ya fishing ?

Great report @Consequence Free ! The family wants to come today, so it looks like I will be over here with the kids perchin for the day. Hopefully we have the same problem running out of minnows too(y)

Where does one go to get minnows if leaving out of Turkey Point? I normally boat out of Dover and there are no minnows down that way that I know of. TIA! :)

I personally will be using the ones out of my freezer from all this year's failed perch runs.

But I did see Greg had them at Bruce & Burwell yesterday. You could also try lake erie bait & tackle up by booths or the TP gas bar might have some?

Went out today. Worked are way through the fog and started at Normandale. Bite was very slow. Once fog lifted we saw the pack off Turkey Point. Motored over there and the bite was non stop. Lots of dinks not much size. As you reeled up a perch half a dozen more would chase our rigs to the surface.

I had decent luck on the SM out there after the perch bite slowed down, dropped the wife & kids off at the beach for a few hours trolled and jigged for mixed results. Then headed back for more perch at normandale/tp area.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks