Fishing Report Normandale perch

Three Bouys

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
Had a great morning fishing for some perch off of Normandale. It took a while to find them moving around from 16' -19'. Lots of Goby's were caught in shallower waters until we got out deeper. After 4.5 hrs it was non stop action to finally get 58 nice perch all in the range of 10". Also 2 large Rock Bass which I kept.
Got back into the Old Cut and @ chasneye was coming from the lighthouse and asked if my filleting knife was working today. He never had a cooler to take his walleyes home and ended up throwing 6 eyes into my livewell.

IMG_0736.JPG

IMG_0738.JPG

Nice haul @Three Bouys (y). Headed down there with the family for a few days to avoid the long weeekend :poop:show. Hoping to get my kids onto the same hungry perch. But looks like more east wind coming our way, so it might just be another TP channel bluegill report.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks