Norfolk - boat in your driveway?

Hope we answered your question ? BTW; Were you just wondering or did someone actually complain ? Either way boats look better in the water than in a driveway plus you can tell the wife you have to go fishing so you don't get a parking ticket. LoL !
Someone complained. Though the complaint apparently stems from a noise complaint. Which baffles me because I wasn't making any noise. So I have no idea what the heck this guy is talking about. Unfortunately we've had a lot of the GTA move to Dover in the last few years..... Will see what happens. I may have to rearrange my garage and keep the boat in there. It barely fits so it might be a nightmare getting it in and out.

They had/have this problem in Haldimand too. I heard someone was petitioning the municipality to add an exemption for small water craft. I think we should try that here. Its a lake side county and as it's written now, this bylaw is ridiculous.

I try to get out fishing once a week for now. Once bass season opens I'm out a lot more.

Last edited:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks