Off Topic New sisters installed

Very nice hope you like the etec i dont have the g2 but like mine lotsa giddyup outa the hole

That's great! Curious how you got the work done? I bought a new boat in January before all this crap and can't get it rigged for delivery cause the dealership and parts and service are all closed as deemed non essential?

That's great! Curious how you got the work done? I bought a new boat in January before all this crap and can't get it rigged for delivery cause the dealership and parts and service are all closed as deemed non essential?
All parts were bought back and sitting on shop floor since last year. Boat has been in their care since oct last year. The shop was not open they were locked in to do work.

Nice! I wish my shop would get back to work. All the electronics and kicker are in stock, just need to be installed. That looks like a shop that's close to me, re the comment on the sky color.... :)

Sweeeeeeeeeeet ! So futuristic looking. I priced a 40 HP ETEC for one of my duck boats but at 8500 bucks... ?
Should have bought one while I was still working. LoL !

@OCLP: CAN'T take it with you, off spring will get the 75 HP. Just saying. Happy hunting.

The marinas are working... you just need to find the right one.

super happy to hear locals (swo) people liking the Etec G2 HO, I just bought a new to me boat with a 2018 Etec G2 HO 200 hp and I like it.. holly fast! but at troll it seems to have some variable rpms sometimes I think its going to stall but then it recovers. I am sure its just a learning process as i am coming from a 4 stroke main.
nice to be able to push a + or - to adjust speed... I have a kicker but so far have not connected it to AP so I am still using the main.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks