erie feeln

my friend want to sign up he having trouble how does he do it

my friend said he tried to answer the hot spot question and he said screw it he is an officer owell site must full

"My Father's house has many rooms; if that were not so, would I have told you that I am going there to prepare a place for you? "
Amen...
Words of wisdom from the smartest man that ever lived! Sorry not you Stomp but can I give His complete quote. 🙏🤩🙂

“Do not let your heart be troubled; believe in God, believe also in Me. In My Father’s house are many rooms; if that were not so, I would have told you, because I am going there to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I am coming again and will take you to Myself, so that where I am, there you also will be. And you know the way where I am going.” Thomas said to Him, “Lord, we do not know where You are going; how do we know the way?” Jesus said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father except through Me. (John 14:1-6)

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks