New Forum

Awesome new site Stomp love the new format. Lots of new features, I'll have to spend some time and check everything out! Great job!!

Awesome new site Stomp love the new format. Lots of new features, I'll have to spend some time and check everything out! Great job!!
thx bassaholic! So far, I'm pretty pleased with things. And, yes,a ton of new stuff to check out.

I would fail that one too Dave, but I think I could answer "What's the possession limit for perch at Long Point?"
Stomp.
Thats 2 tough questions to answer :) and for you 1 for 2 is 50% :)

I do have 2 questions about the avatars, mine is a gif and it seems its not working?
Posting pictures, can we post them directly here or do we still need to use Photobucket? I have tried yet.

Jim

Stomp.
Thats 2 tough questions to answer :) and for you 1 for 2 is 50% :)

I do have 2 questions about the avatars, mine is a gif and it seems its not working?
Posting pictures, can we post them directly here or do we still need to use Photobucket? I have tried yet.

Jim

Hey Jim, I have trouble with most questions.

Your animated gif, which is really funny BTW, works when I click on your profile. I'm not sure why the animation doesn't work within a post. I'll look into it. I did start a 'conversation' with you which is where I think I saw your animated gif. You should see a red exclamation in the upper right hand corner over 'alerts'. If you respond there, we can bad mouth Big Dave without him knowing about it.

You can, I think, post pictures directly here. Photobucket and other similar services work too (and they have more storage space). I would say whatever is easier for you. Allowing uploads, has, in the past, been a way to for the hackers to get in. I might, at some point, have to prune the stuff that gets uploaded or shut the function down.

Hey Jim, I have trouble with most questions.

Your animated gif, which is really funny BTW, works when I click on your profile. I'm not sure why the animation doesn't work within a post. I'll look into it. I did start a 'conversation' with you which is where I think I saw your animated gif. You should see a red exclamation in the upper right hand corner over 'alerts'. If you respond there, we can bad mouth Big Dave without him knowing about it.

You can, I think, post pictures directly here. Photobucket and other similar services work too (and they have more storage space). I would say whatever is easier for you. Allowing uploads, has, in the past, been a way to for the hackers to get in. I might, at some point, have to prune the stuff that gets uploaded or shut the function down.

Stomp, I like the idea about bad mouthing Big Dave and him not knowing, and by the way, the new site is awsome!!! Well done!!!

Hey guys, you dont have to do that secretly. You pick on me in my own boat!:)

BD

Hey guys, you dont have to do that secretly. You pick on me in my own boat!:)

BD
Yes, but we have to pay for that privilege on your boat and we hold back cuz it's your boat and you're bigger than we are. We can do it here for free and in relative safety.

I'm sure it will take a little getting used to and some folks will likely complain a bit while they figure it out but I am likin' it Stomp! I plan on using some of the new features right away, especially the "ignore" function...

I'm back! After trying my password several times. I finally saw the post about resetting my password. Thought my memory was going.:rolleyes: So far the site looks good! It will take me a while to figure it all out, but it seems pretty user friendly. Thanks Stomp!

Looking good Stomp.
Can't wait to stat seeing some fishing reports pictures here as well.
Maybe Big Dave will start us with his first great perch report? ;-)

Cheers,
Ice Fisherman

Nice to see you found your way Ice Fisherman:) .

It will be a while before I do much perching. I look forward to your Lake O reports and would love to get out with you again.

BD

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks