New Fishing Regs

What???
Arguing about the regs is much more fun than reading them!...😄
Ona flat calm radio skip kinda day about 10 years ago, I listened into an argument between anglers off of Burwell vs. Erie Pennsylvania about size limits and possession limits.😅
Both were right, in there respective waters. The US guys sounded like they were really close by.

Great link @anonymoose. Also interesting, less restrictions on moving baitfish if you preserve them! The old rules weren't that bad, but it is handy if you can bring salted minnows on trips out of the BMZ.

Well, I guess that will level the playing field for the Inner Bay versus Outer Bay pike derby anglers…😀

Well, I guess that will level the playing field for the Inner Bay versus Outer Bay pike derby anglers…😀
Interesting!!!!:unsure: We moved to one rod per guy a few years ago and I can say it will likely stay that way!! Sorry Stomp!! We'll see though, LPBAA & Erie Bass are meeting this Thurs to start discussions on our seasonal events. I will bring this up, but it will still likely stay one rod per angler for our pike event.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks