New Boat Canvas

Looking for a little direction if anyone knows of anybody in the Kitchener to Long Point area that does Canvas work? I am looking for some new canvas and the only guy I have been able to find is up north and needs my existing canvas to match.

Any help or references is appreciated!!

Looking for a little direction if anyone knows of anybody in the Kitchener to Long Point area that does Canvas work? I am looking for some new canvas and the only guy I have been able to find is up north and needs my existing canvas to match.

Any help or references is appreciated!!
Gary's Custom marine in Cambridge does good work as does Judy in Ayr. At Judy's you order the material. We have been ordering our material out of Barrie.

Brian St Amand…. Brant Upholsteries... Power line Rd Brantford Has done 3 of my boats ...very happy with his work. 5197510155

Attachments

• 20181102_201904.jpg
    20181102_201904.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 42
I will give Convertaboat a nod as well. Did a mooring cover for me last season - excellent price, timely, great work - and did repairs to existing top as well. convertaboat Bert 519 688 7330 Courtland

Brian Adams (Converta Boat). He does complete canvas and upholstery work. He’s been doing this for years. He came to the dock and took measurements and made a pattern to do mine.
Excellent work and would highly recommend.
21B13824-A676-4E8F-9DC7-96400D924BF3.jpeg0F05C665-4388-4A5B-878D-900CEAD066C9.jpeg

Last edited:
Convertaboat redid my upholstery last spring.............I take it all out in the fall for storage with no tools.

Attachments

• IMG_1193.JPG
    IMG_1193.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 37
JW canvas did a full enclosure for my fathers 24' pontoon. Did an amazing job and the price was very reasonable.

Thanks for all the feedback. Great group out here and very helpful....Thanks @Three Bouys on the Converta Boat recommendation. I have a 2003 Profisher with a hard top that at time is great but others not so....looking to doing something very similar to the pictures you sent.

I would appreciate if anybody could comment if Converta boat will replace my waterproof full convertable vinyl top and with clear vinyl windows and vinyl seating upholstery repair to my sleeper seat....or is there another business I should inquire to...
Please and Thankyou
Its a spring project that i want to get done ASAP

I would appreciate if anybody could comment if Converta boat will replace my waterproof full convertable vinyl top and with clear vinyl windows and vinyl seating upholstery repair to my sleeper seat....or is there another business I should inquire to...
Please and Thankyou
Its a spring project that i want to get done ASAP
I am sure Convertaboat would be willing to give you a quote for all that work.
If you visit their website - they do all that and more.

Cheers,
Barry

Thanks Barry ..I sent Bert at converta boat an email with the details..

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks