Off Topic Need Help

Leaky

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
I am moving my new to me boat to my home port in Port Dover. I would appreciate any info that you all might have on marnia gas availability. I am interested in all places from Tobermory to Port Dover. I hope to make this trip in the next few days, again any info would be appreciated.
Thanks Rick

The area I am concerned about is between Tobermory and Sarnia. I will be following the shore line on Lake Huron and might need to stop for fuel somewhere after Port Elgin. If anyone knows of a open fuel dock in this area, I would appreciate the name of the marina. Thanks

Tks guys, going to start this trip today and I will check these out.

Last edited:
Thanks for the info. Started the trip in Penetang and just made it into Dover this afternoon. Not all marine stations were open for gas but made it with help from a couple of guys in Kincardin, Special thanks to Rick and his buddy Wayne for the help.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks