need help

midnight cowboy

hello to all need a little info need to outfit my new to me ride 19.5 springbok centre console down riggers hummingbird or lorance fish/gps cupple spoons& body baits were to find good reasonable tackle shop thanks to all you fisher folk out there tight lines to all may you always have fair winds with following seas bob

hello to all need a little info need to outfit my new to me ride 19.5 springbok centre console down riggers hummingbird or lorance fish/gps cupple spoons& body baits were to find good reasonable tackle shop thanks to all you fisher folk out there tight lines to all may you always have fair winds with following seas bob
Woodstock ( Angling outfitter) Has always give me a far deal when have gone there.

Wood stock is the place for electronics and everything else you need. As far as rigging set yourself up go with track system . You can interchange things or simply add as you see fit. Down rigger mounts to rod holders to trees for planner boards. I use cannon dual axis rod holders. Luv them I can run boards with them or dips divers flat line jet divers. My old boat had a great lakes rod holder with planer mast system that worked great.

check out all the TSC stores you can thy are selling all there fishing gear at 50% off ,I got a bunch of redfins the other day and some deep diving cranks ,swivels snaps and line ,,all 50% off ,,,free time in Woodstock is a great guy as well for gear ,,Dutch

I would like to thank you 4 gentlemen now I need to know when is dinner time at your places thank god I took the finance minister along for the ride I now have empty pockets but big smile plastered on my puss here is tally 4 downrigger rods reel & line setup 2/5 2/6 2/7 2/8 2 dipsy 2 down rigger 1 special mate tackle box 1 lowrance elite 7 widescreen fish/gps combo after an eloberate lunch I was short just over 3 grand and still have to go for a lobster dinner I am still grinning over this one thank you again if in booths harbour please drop in for a cold one or rum from the islands 586 9343 bob

Josh in Woodstock has a lot of good stuff and fare prices

I can see your shit eating grin all the way over here ,lol...glad you had a great day ....lots of good fishing to come ,,,,Dutch

I would like to thank you 4 gentlemen now I need to know when is dinner time at your places thank god I took the finance minister along for the ride I now have empty pockets but big smile plastered on my puss here is tally 4 downrigger rods reel & line setup 2/5 2/6 2/7 2/8 2 dipsy 2 down rigger 1 special mate tackle box 1 lowrance elite 7 widescreen fish/gps combo after an eloberate lunch I was short just over 3 grand and still have to go for a lobster dinner I am still grinning over this one thank you again if in booths harbour please drop in for a cold one or rum from the islands 586 9343 bob

What,no auto pilot? Next week, get that next week.

grassy2040 was thinking about it cant push to far as the finance minister is holding tight lines she plans on spending 4/6 weeks in cuba this winter and I am barly hanging on right now found 89.00 mistake in bill so like the jackass I am went to get refund and before I knew it had spent another 500 that place is dangerous bob

Hi I have a SP-195 center consule also...I have 2 downriggers on the back...and room for 2 Dypsy's on each side for a total of 8 rods...that setup gets me all the fish I want to catch..no mater what lake I go to..Hope this helps.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks