Off Topic Need Any Full Synthetic Oil?

Wave Runner

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
For those of you that like to use full synthetic oil in your vehicles etc. if you haven't seen this thought you might want in on this unbeatable buy at CTC this week. I use full synthetic in everything but was a little disappointed they don't have 10W30 that I use in my Honda outboard and all lawn equipment but still picked up some 5W30. (y)

PENNZOIL PLATINUM FULL SYNTHETIC 5 liter jug - 0W20 - 5W20 - 5W30 60% off
Sale $22.79
Reg. $56.99 plus $10 mail-in rebate up to 2 jugs for $20 total back - that's $12.79 a jug!

For those of you that like to use full synthetic oil in your vehicles etc. if you haven't seen this thought you might want in on this unbeatable buy at CTC this week. I use full synthetic in everything but was a little disappointed they don't have 10W30 that I use in my Honda outboard and all lawn equipment but still picked up some 5W30. (y)

PENNZOIL PLATINUM FULL SYNTHETIC 5 liter jug - 0W20 - 5W20 - 5W30 60% off
Sale $22.79
Reg. $56.99 plus $10 mail-in rebate up to 2 jugs for $20 total back - that's $12.79 a jug!
Hi Wave Runner.. Did you notice if the label said TC-W3 Rating for 2 cycle.?

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks