Need a Favour

Well to follow up on the story, birthday is this week and we're not having crab legs. We could afford them but my wife decided that that was
a little extreme. Some family members are not able to attend so we are going out for supper by ourselves and will have a family celebration at Easter as a group.
We will be dining at David's Bistro in London if anyone has heard of that. One of our favourites. Chef David once owned Anthony's Seafood Bistro.
Thanks to all that responded to my original post.

Well to follow up on the story, birthday is this week and we're not having crab legs. We could afford them but my wife decided that that was
a little extreme. Some family members are not able to attend so we are going out for supper by ourselves and will have a family celebration at Easter as a group.
We will be dining at David's Bistro in London if anyone has heard of that. One of our favourites. Chef David once owned Anthony's Seafood Bistro.
Thanks to all that responded to my original post.
@GPS It's been quite a while since @stomp and I have been to David's and prior to Anthony's, but both were good. My sister-in-law has done take out from David's for special occasions during the pandemic and her feedback has been extremely positive... and she loves great food.

Shoot, “Dave’s fish market” yesterday in Burlington was over 80 bucks per pound for king crab. Close to 90 bucks!

I paid just shy of 50 bucks for what was maybe 2.5 pounds of walleye.

Apparently, we get our seafood from the Ukrain.

What a joke

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks