Navionics or lakemaster chip?

fisherman6377

I'm looking at purchasing a chip for my fish finder, wondering what one is better. I mainly fish Lake Erie out of Port Bruce, but sometimes longpoint. I need the chip more for navigating long point and wondering if and how well bluff bar and all the other shallow spots show up on each map? Would appreciate any input on the subject. Thanks

BOTH R EQUAL just personal choice I have always had navionics,chips,an I fish the same area;)-new can of worms r now open:D:D:D

I have a hummingbird unit with Lakemaster chip and I love it. I've also been on friends boats with Navionics on their Lowarance units and its just as good in my opinion.

Thanks for the replies, I have decided to get the lake master chip. Just need some decent weather now to get out fishing And give it a shot

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks