Nanticoke Wed eyes

Real Therapy

East of shoal 60 -90 fow.5 colour core with worm harnesses.Also dipsey 3 setting back 85 ft.RRFs . 14 for 15 eyes . Speed 2.2 mph. Not a lot of marks but fish were concentrated in an area 80 ft, down 25 ft. Another boat fishing did 11 walleye and a bow same area same program . Fish were around 4 -5 lbs . Bit bigger than the Burwell fish.Biting flies were a nightmare! ordered some Bronco to see if that helps. TLs Real Therapy

Hey reel therapy i tried piactive from home hardware seemed to work quite well on the ankle biters

Thanks muchly Real Therapy, Heading there now with the kids, hope to have lines in by 10:30. But sounds like I may need to stop and get some Piactive and RRF's on the way...

Hey reel therapy i tried piactive from home hardware seemed to work quite well on the ankle biters
Hey Alby
I went to home hardware and they said that they had not heard of that Piactive. Do you have any more details on it? Is it a repellant or a killing spray? Who is the maker?

Hey Alby
I went to home hardware and they said that they had not heard of that Piactive. Do you have any more details on it? Is it a repellant or a killing spray? Who is the maker?
I have searched the product on the phone hardware website and it shows that it is available from their stores. Maybe set the local home hardware as your home store online and see what type of inventory they currently have?

It looks like this

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190712-143545_Firefox.jpg
    Screenshot_20190712-143545_Firefox.jpg
    411.4 KB · Views: 26
Hey Alby
I picked up a can at Hagersville HH and used it on Wednesday in burwell
Seemed to be working but the flys weren’t all that bad there

They couldnt find it in their computer but it was on the shelf here is a pic of can

Attachments

• 20190712_180909.jpg
    20190712_180909.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 15
Woops wrong language heres rite one

Attachments

• 20190712_201109.jpg
    20190712_201109.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 9
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks