Fishing Report Nanticoke Shoal

Fish Chaser

Trolled around for 4 hours this morning around the shoal between 50-70 FOW, picked up one small eye on a worm rig on a 6 colour lead core, lots of marks but no other takers

Damn it, I wanted to go there tomorrow after work... What bait did you use, just the worms? Also, what speed did you troll at?

Last edited:
Thanks for the report Fish Chaser. Even one walleye this early in June is a good sign.

Damn it, I wanted to go there tomorrow after work... What bait did you use, just the worms? Also, what speed did you troll at?
Had 4 people fishing so tons of rods or. Tried spoons of various sizes. Ripplin red fins and worm rigs
Had 4 people fishing so tons of rods out. Tried spoons of various sizes. Ripplin red fins and worm rigs and varying speeds between 1.7-2.5mph

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks