Nanticoke, Maitland or Bruce for Saturday?

Fish66

Guys, first off I have been reading the reports over the last bunch of years now and really appreciate not only this site but the willingness of all to share info...so thanks it has helped me learn this lake and techniques to be more successful at trolling.

My question is, if you were a betting man and based on how this season has gone so far what would you pick for tomorrow as a destination for Walleye?

Gear and wind are not a problem for us as long as the forecast doesn’t change too much.

Love to hear your thoughts guys….

I am going to be off Nanticoke tomorrow. Looking at 50-70FOW for bait fish. I have only had 1 bad day out there and that was with big waves... forecast looks good tomorrow.

Yes I see the posts that the fish may have moved. Just makes it a bit more fun.

I'm going to try out of Bruce this w/e. There are a TON of tugs still out of Pt.Stanley, and according to the fishery ladies, they're still on fish. I'm thinking Bruce to Burwell.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks