Fishing Report Nanticoke June 30

headedtowater

Went out for night fish

Ended up putting 5 pics in the boat with one lost at the boat. 3 colour lead and worm harness caught most of the fish

Fished from 48-70 and got them all over with no consistency. Slower speed seemed to help 2-2.3 but then we didn’t get any bows

Great eater size and no worms

Still couple of nets out there

Attachments

• 3B25D365-C668-4746-A670-EAD9564A3EDF.jpeg
    3B25D365-C668-4746-A670-EAD9564A3EDF.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 157
Launching at Hovers Canada day. Thanks for the report. Checked my yard, too dry for worms. Hope the have them at the launch. That’s a sweet cleaning table btw, gotta get me one of those.

Yes they are amazing to work off of

Never realized how nice a table 6 inches higher is when you are cleaning fish

Tap for the hose and very sturdy

nice goin h.t.w i.m goin out sat early and those tables work great got mine at princess auto last year

Went out for night fish

Ended up putting 5 pics in the boat with one lost at the boat. 3 colour lead and worm harness caught most of the fish

Fished from 48-70 and got them all over with no consistency. Slower speed seemed to help 2-2.3 but then we didn’t get any bows

And I went out got nothing but bows

Went out for night fish

What do the nets look like, black sticks ?

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks