Fishing Report Nanticoke Aug 8th

untouchable365

So yesterday was out at Nanticoke , I didn’t mark much in shallow , when we got out to 52-68fow marked a bit we smashed 5 eyes right off the bat on worm harness’ , than our evening trip we got 1 big guy off and than non stop sheepshead

I don’t think theres a proper setup going on right now , we tried spoons and cranks , fast and slow troll , Leadcore and dipsys out and riggers

Cancelled today’s trips but don’t give up anyone they will come around guys!

SEA STAR hammered them Saturday along with lots of others. ...in 30 yrs I've never seen that many boats fishing in LPB. Pretty sure all the good fishing is out of Burwell and Bruce so dont know why they would be here getting in the way . .....lol.......

SEA STAR hammered them Saturday along with lots of others. ...in 30 yrs I've never seen that many boats fishing in LPB. Pretty sure all the good fishing is out of Burwell and Bruce so dont know why they would be here getting in the way . .....lol.......
Last year and the year before that out of nanticoke area we were smashing them hard

Last September it was windy every weekend in both Ontario and Erie. Hopefully we can get out one weekend this year

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks