Fishing Report Nanticoke 2 its shoal

SIX-GRAND

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
3-8pm. south side in 47-60. 4 dipsy. 2 #1s out the back set on 0 and out 60-100ft . 2 #0 out the side set at 1 out 140-180ft. 6 rainbow from 4-12lb. 1 brown 4lbs. 1 eye @ 3-4lbs and 2 whites. 4 maybe 5 that didnt stay pinned?....pretty good jumps Mr. Silverfish...WELL PLAYED! Stingrays,pro model lond A's and ripplin reds were the meds. 2.5-3mph. 65°f water temp. North side of shoal,?drysville.
Be mindful!!...Looks like a couple good sets of gill strungout on north side and south side of shoal. Black flags&yellow jugs.

Any certain colours work better than others?
Not really. The red fins were gold and purple clown. Spoons were silver pinks/purple,& long As all natural colours. I would say chrome and copper dipsy fired off far more then the bright colours did. Worm harness did not a thing for me.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks