My nephews monster whitetail

tailfeathers

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
This deer was taken during the third blackpowder hunt in unit 92D estimate is 180 inches will post actual when i score it.1468760_10153561666090177_1107973814_n.jpg

:pGood thing he went to your nephew!:D

Last edited by a moderator:
Very Nice Buck ! Was it taking down by your place tailfeathers ?............apps

Awesome buck, congrats to your nephew!
There was a bigger one taken the same week, possible new Ontario record.

fishnhunt, any more info. on the other deer? I have heard rumours about it but no details yet? Thanks Chris.

Awesome buck!! I kept hearing stories from other guys of a monster buck downed in my area.....that must be the one. He's prob still bragging about that one Lol....i would be:)

I have seen pictures of the other deer it's big as well. But as a frow scorer i will say it will be close.I have learned one thing that the tape is the only truth. I can green measure Dans deer but as his uncle i cannot officially score it.This deer was shot in the Port Bruce area.My thoughts are the other deer is wider but may not have the mass but the tape won't lie.

Finally got my hands on this fella to score him total mass is 192 3/8ths.He has 9 4/8 inches non typical that does'nt score so as a typical rack he scores 182 7/8ths-3 7/8.So green scored this deer nets 179 inches typical putting him solidly in the top 5 muzzleloader deer for Ontario. To break top ten is 168 6/8ths inchesNow it would be awesome to score that other buck??

Last edited:
Finally got my hands on this fella to score him total mass is 192 3/8ths.He has 9 4/8 inches non typical that does'nt score so as a typical rack he scores 182 7/8ths-3 7/8.So green scored this deer nets 179 inches typical putting him solidly in the top 5 muzzleloader deer for Ontario. To break top ten is 168 6/8ths inchesNow it would be awesome to score that other buck??

That other buck grossed right around 210" green. Both bucks are giants

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks