My luck has to change sometime!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

scrimmy

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
Well lets see. My wife got into a fender bender 3 weeks ago with the new jeep. My son was tee-boned Monday night and the guy totaled the Ranger. I had a new windshield installed on my FJ Cruiser and coming home from looking at a new truck for Derek the moulding above the Windshield flew off on the 401. Had an 8:00 AM charter this morning and told the guys we were headed to 70 fow. When I hit 69 fow I heard a bang saw smoke and smelled rubber. You guessed it the Engine coupler/spline blew on the boat ( about a thousand or more to fix) Engine has to be removed along with the outdrive. Had to troll in on my new kicker (11 Miles) Decided to pull the boat back home to do some thinking about the charter business as this season was very slow Customer wise and the fishing is great. Going down the 401 my left front tire blew on the trailer. New tires and 2 tone mag wheels. I had to call my son to get a Johnson Bar and a set of deep sockets from my garage at home and bring them to me in Dutton as the lug nuts were so tight I could not budge them. Replaced the tire and just arrived home at 9:00 PM with nothing to eat all day. You might say my day, week, month has not gone well. And how was your day. Edmonton is looking better every day and I could probably use a change of venue.

Well lets see. My wife got into a fender bender 3 weeks ago with the new jeep. My son was tee-boned Monday night and the guy totaled the Ranger. I had a new windshield installed on my FJ Cruiser and coming home from looking at a new truck for Derek the moulding above the Windshield flew off on the 401. Had an 8:00 AM charter this morning and told the guys we were headed to 70 fow. When I hit 69 fow I heard a bang saw smoke and smelled rubber. You guessed it the Engine coupler/spline blew on the boat ( about a thousand or more to fix) Engine has to be removed along with the outdrive. Had to troll in on my new kicker (11 Miles) Decided to pull the boat back home to do some thinking about the charter business as this season was very slow Customer wise and the fishing is great. Going down the 401 my left front tire blew on the trailer. New tires and 2 tone mag wheels. I had to call my son to get a Johnson Bar and a set of deep sockets from my garage at home and bring them to me in Dutton as the lug nuts were so tight I could not budge them. Replaced the tire and just arrived home at 9:00 PM with nothing to eat all day. You might say my day, week, month has not gone well. And how was your day. Edmonton is looking better every day and I could probably use a change of venue.
no how u feel wife rear ended a car on wed:confused:

Well, even though the last few weeks have cost you time and money, you need to remember that things could always have been worse.;) There were no deaths, and no one got pregnant.:D

I guess so Delmer, and lets not forget the fishing has been very good, but I did catch a couple of pregnant Steelhead, lol,lol

Jesus!! That's quite a run of bad luck, buy lottery tickets soon, if things go that bad for that long, your due for something great to happen..........eventually.o_O. good luck!

Well scrimmy at less you had that bigfoot to get you back in , I was going to ask you how you like it so far but I guess I have my answer , things will get better , chin up pal !.........apps

Don't believe anyone is twisting your arm to read my post johnnyo. Taking a que from you, if you don't like it "GET LOST"

Your luck will change scrimmy. My favourite saying is, " if I didn't have bad luck I wouldn't have any luck at all". It's not true. You were actually lucky. Nobody hurt.

Thanks for the report
I have posted a few bad days myself and just typing the words made me feel better. I hope it has helped you as well.

Best regards, Clark

Thanks Walleye, it did make me feel better getting all that on paper. We were very lucky nobody was seriously hurt in the crashes and my windshield moulding did not hit another vehicle when it blew off. Although when my coupler went on the boat we were 11 miles from shore, and, it is a very good thing that I installed the kicker 7 days before it happened. Although it took us 2 hours and 45 minutes to get back to shore on the kicker at least we got back to shore. The way I like to look at it is, no matter how bad you think you got it there are always others worse off.

Wayne I am fishing this week,want to come along?Thats if the wind gods r nice to me?

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks