Musky Mayhem - Lake St.Clair Sat/Sun

ohreally

Never been Musky fishing. Ever. Headed to Mitchell's Bay on Saturday afternoon to fish Saturday night and Sunday morning. I don't think I would be exagerating to say that we
Absolutely Smashed Em!
We put 33 fish in the boat in just under 7 hours of fishing. There were a half dozen or so Pike mixed in there but the rest of them were Musky. The largest being 44". Had a couple triple headers and a close encounter with what we figured must have been an orca or fresh water aligator because the teeth marks in the little 20" fish we brought into the boat were nothing short of scary. Here are a few pic's from the weekend.

musky6.jpg

musky2.jpg

musky3.jpg

musky4.jpg

I must say I was in good company though. Lucky for me two of the guys I fished with are a couple of Pt.Bruce's finest Walleye Charter Captains. I highly highly recommend that you contact either of those two fellas if you want to experience some fantastic Musky fishing. Greg Ward or Jeff Sherman from Walleye Obsession. I can foward their contact info to you if you are interested.

Ohreally
><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·...¸><((((º>¸.
·´¯`·.¸. , . .·´¯`·.. ><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·...¸><((((º>

Impressive!

Did the one with the cuts maybe get too close to the prop?

BD

I would say you had a encounter with a massive 55"+ LSC musky nothing else in there that could do that.

boatnonumbers.jpg

I would like to thank Denali custom rods, The Rod Glove and Live Eye Jigs for their support

VERY NICE-no how u feel a must do trip-We had 1 that had a cut on its belly i tht was prop-cut but don,t know now?There is BIG 1s out there:)

Unless the prop was 75' out the port side and 25' back it was something else. Definatley a large Musky or Pike.

You would think prop would cut up the back of the fish not the belly.They would look like they went through a blender if they hit the prop, not 3 or 4 clean slices.
My 2 cents

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks