Musky charter

Tyler0420

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
From now till the end of the year what’s the best time to catch some beasts?
What lake and which charter would you guys recommend?
Location with in 4 hours of brantford.

October is better then September for bigger Muskie out of St Clair.
Later in the season usually = bigger Muskie but then u have to consider weather too.

Lots of good recommendations above but it depends if you want to cast or troll as well. Some do both but not all do casting.

Rampage charters all day long, That dude is a actually charter that tries his very best to catch as many as possible, we landed 14 the day I fished muskie with him, one 50 incher and one 48.5. Rest were 42-46. Was Labour day weekend
Top notch fishing and a reasonable price compared to Jim Flemming,

Go with the post above from @spincast
Handlebarz is amazing, will give you a great experience, much more personal and a wealth of knowledge.
You won't regret going out with them.
Mike is simply one of the best Musky fishermen on St Clair and an all-around nice guy. I have known him for years. He will share tips and put you on fish He also has his own line of musky lures he makes and they are top quality. I ordered some from him once. I was camping down at Wheatley. He says, give me call when your heading home, I'll drive out to the 401 and meet ya. just give him a call - you'll see.

I would suggest Second Chance Sportfishing--Charters with Will Sadowski--He grew up on St Clair--an amazing walleye guide in the spring and a fantastic musky guide late summer and into the fall--very reasonable rates and if you want to learn the water and what methods work he is an excellent and patient teacher. Spent time out with him last year-and did exceptionally well--no guide will work harder to put you on fish--look him up on facebook--

Attachments

• 291791511_420507970115174_5327888809260478811_n.jpg
    291791511_420507970115174_5327888809260478811_n.jpg
    241.2 KB · Views: 6
Back