muskie opener lsc

Rankulizer82

Got all smashed up Friday so none of my buddys wanted to go fishin Saturday so I went to lighthouse cove alone. Hit eight walleye in two hrs, kept the tastiest six then put on the trusty believers for a troll in and got this lil fella to start the season. Best hangover cure out there next to more beer

i just wondered how you took that nice picture by yourself?....i fish solo and have wanted to take fish photos...i was able to take pictures of a few LSC musky at boat side in the water...they were way to big to bring into the

boat by myself...these musky were incidental catches fishin wallaye out in the 240 hole...hoping the LSC weedbeds are starting to develop...i have specific weedbeds that hold fish every season...yea thats after years of

fishin LSC with lots of changes throughout the years

What did you use to catch the walleye if u don't mind me asking headed there Saturday and never been before going to try for walleye and muskie

yep B.Bs with worm harnesses trollin 1. mph to 1.5 mph...if you got 2 to 3 fisherman on board runing your rigs off inline planers improves hooking up with more fish...alot more guys are using them with good success ..trolling speed and location is critical

@mick yeah we got 2 guys me and my buddy so might try the planer boards as for spots any suggestions we where thinking about heading out of lighthouse cove if we can find a launch. I have never been there so don't know where to go what water depth do u suggest? Also how much of a lead of the bottom bouncers? Also never used those

I run one oz led zepplins off the inline boards depth X 2 minus a foot or two with two anglers and rod in hand two oz bottom bouncers I dont know where the fish are now since we got all this wind and weather but with the temps up I would start in 17 fow

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks