Off Topic Motorguide Xi3 won’t deploy

rockin-steelhead

Hello fellow members, I have an issue where when I step on the pedal to release the bow mount it will not release at all. Has anyone run in to this issue and if so how did you fix it ?

r
Hello fellow members, I have an issue where when I step on the pedal to release the bow mount it will not release at all. Has anyone run in to this issue and if so how did you fix it ?
I have an XI5 and mine is binding when bring it to the total stow position. I took both plastic side plates off and almost all the bolts were lose under the side plates. If its possible take the plastic side plates off and see if they are lose or not. Hope that helps

hello shasang, I can pull the side plates off and have a look. I took one side off today and did not see any lose bolts.

@rockin-steelhead... I have the Xi3 and have never encountered this issue but here's something to check out. Look at the foot pedal pivot pin and release wire under the side plate to see if it is unhooked at A or B #3 or if seized, broken or bent which would not allow it to release. Hope this helps.

1709394230919.png

I have a Xi5 and had the same issue, it was a loose bolt.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks