Off Topic MORNING HUMOUR

Lachine60, you hit it big, I was going to post, your's say's it all? Congrat's?
A few nights ago the pro trump gang were voicing here, kinda quite now, hope they didn't inject Lysol?
He wasn't kidding, just watch it? he's a idiot, just really, inject Lysol?

Saw this in a number of locations, slight variations.

One morning a husband returns to the cabin after several hours of fishing and decides to take a nap.

Although not familiar with the lake, the wife decides to take the boat out, since it is such a beautiful day. She motors out a short distance, anchors, and reads her book.

Along comes a Game Warden in his boat. He pulls up alongside the woman and says," Good morning, Ma'am, what are you doing"?

"Reading a book," she replies, (thinking, "Isn't that obvious"?)

"You're in a Restricted Fishing Area," he informs her.

"I'm sorry, officer, but I'm not fishing, I'm reading."

"Yes, but you have all the equipment. I'll have to write you up a ticket."

"For reading a book"? she replies.

"You're in a Restricted Fishing Area," he informs her again.

"But officer, I'm not fishing, I'm reading."

"Yes, but you have all the equipment. For all I know you could start at any moment. I'll have to write you up a ticket and you'll have to pay a fine."

"If you do that, I'll have to charge you with sexual assault," says the woman.

"But I haven't even touched you," says the Game Warden.

"That's true, but you have all the equipment. For all I know you could start at any moment."

"Have a nice day ma'am," and he immediately departed.

trump-mcafee-1024x683.jpgTrump approves $1 billion Norton Anti-Virus fund to help fight corona

President Donald Trump has told reporters he is fully protected from the coronavirus threat today, after staff members installed a copy of McAfee Anti-Virus software on his computer this morning.

Staff initially tried to explain to him that the coronavirus was a real, live virus, rather than a piece of software, but gave up after Trump launched into a half-hour long rave about what a genius he was for thinking of installing the software.

Attachments

• trump-mcafee-1024x683.jpg
    trump-mcafee-1024x683.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 3
Ramrod, for somebody who seems to be enamoured (be filled with a feeling of love for) with Trump,and Amurica, have you considered a move?

Ramrod, for somebody who seems to be enamoured (be filled with a feeling of love for) with Trump,and Amurica, have you considered a move?

I’d leave in a second . You giving out green cards ? Look up the meaning of enamoured on google did ya haha . You are either simple or a liar if you believe Trump suggested injecting Lysol . I have my thoughts on what one you are .

Last edited:
Lachine60, you hit it big, I was going to post, your's say's it all? Congrat's?
A few nights ago the pro trump gang were voicing here, kinda quite now, hope they didn't inject Lysol?
He wasn't kidding, just watch it? he's a idiot, just really, inject Lysol?

Isn’t it ironic someone who can’t spell quiet calling someone else an idiot ? Asking for a friend

Okay I think of guilty of changing the tone with the MAGA bleach pouring in the butt thing. I was concerned it was a little racey with the naked butt and some potential young viewers, didnt think the MAGA would stip up shit!

Relax we will be fishing before you know it. Sorry about the post!

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks