More winter bows

icefisherman

Couldn't miss the nice weather day today and knew bows were asking about me at the river, so I went to visit them...They sure didn't disappoint as usual....7/10 today mostly colored ones with couple real lively silver ones full of energy to fight.
Here are few shots for your viewing pleasure:

20130214_114321_zps0ea5c667.jpg

20130214_115616_zps127b0af6.jpg

20130214_144515_zps9a8e239f.jpg

Cheers,
Ice Fisherman

Real nice, colours are great. A little piece of heaven you got their!!!

Brian (Legend Man)

Nice fish! There is a lot Of snow on the ground, your reel looks like there is no line on it,the sun looks like its out and the fish is really dark, makes me wonder....

quote:
Originally posted by Bobo

Nice fish! There is a lot Of snow on the ground, your reel looks like there is no line on it,the sun looks like its out and the fish is really dark, makes me wonder....

Come on Bobo I'm sure you can catch fish with No line on your reel, If your as good a fisherman as you claim to be..

Team Rau..!

Nice fishing Emil. The boat comes out of storage at the end of March. I'll let you and other younger "Icefishermen" keep me entertained while waiting.

Sorry about that Bobo. I never thought that it couldn't remain on top on its own merit.

Good thing you were able to help keep it there!

A great post by a good fisherman with some nice pictures and showing intelligence, I can see where you got lost:D.

BD

Check me out on Face Book
Big Daves Fishing Charters
http://www.facebook.com/?ref=tn_tnmn#!/BigDavesFishingCharter

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks