Moore Covering

dawson29

Can anyone recommend a business that can provide a service for a decent moore covering for docking this year?

I had Converta boat and Gary's do work. Both good quality work. I had Gary make the travel cover below. He also customized the stand-up so it became a Bimini, with and optional opening in the middle and did zippered covers for the poles to protect the gunwales. Reinforced the cover where the tracking in bow and stern and fits tight as a drum 5 years later, even with some long pulls in all kinds of weather. He does get busy once the season hits full swing

Attachments

• IMG_20180317_1209485_2.jpg
    IMG_20180317_1209485_2.jpg
    355.6 KB · Views: 40
Wherever you get the mooring cover made I highly recommend using Top Gun for preferred material over other fabrics such as Sunbrella. Top Gun an acrylic-coated 100% woven polyester fabrics and are known for their UV performance, water repellency and mildew resistance as well as rip resistant. My travel cover is 22 years old and has faded some but is still strong as ever.

IMG_0801.JPG

Last edited:
Do not use Custom Canvas in Petrolia. I had to replace dozen of snaps last year and this year cant even use the cover since it shrank.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks