Fishing Report Monday morning perch fishing

misty river

Thought we would try for those mysterious yellow bellies again today and with a little luck Big Otter had minnows . Thank you Big Otter marina !
Any way two of us got our limit of 100 nice perch , some were incredibly big.
I also caught my first eye while perch fishing today !
It started off slow , we sat and waited for 30 minutes for our first bite .
It seems you can’t go looking for the perch , let them come to you !

After cleaning we had just over 20 pounds of perch filets

It was a beautiful morning on the water

Attachments

• 4F426012-3779-4C35-9A70-61940C118B39.jpeg
    4F426012-3779-4C35-9A70-61940C118B39.jpeg
    3.4 MB · Views: 421
  • D082B608-6952-42CA-8DAD-823504FAA817.jpeg
    D082B608-6952-42CA-8DAD-823504FAA817.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 433
  • 1F2B653A-BACD-4A32-BAB1-43677F6510E5.jpeg
    1F2B653A-BACD-4A32-BAB1-43677F6510E5.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 402
Nice mess of perch! I been waiting - allowing them to come to me..........but they can't find their way to Waterford - so guess I gotta go find them!

Thanks for the report. Shows us there is STILL HOPE!

Thought we would try for those mysterious yellow bellies again today and with a little luck Big Otter had minnows . Thank you Big Otter marina !
Any way two of us got our limit of 100 nice perch , some were incredibly big.
I also caught my first eye while perch fishing today !
It started off slow , we sat and waited for 30 minutes for our first bite .
It seems you can’t go looking for the perch , let them come to you !

After cleaning we had just over 20 pounds of perch filets

It was a beautiful morning on the water
Hey way to go nice to know they still r there. But minnows r hard to come nu

What a haul.... havnt done that in 3 years my self... my favourite spot is sand hills.... thanks for the report. Might be worth the drive to Burwell after all. I'm almost sick of catching walleye non stop lol

Nice haul Misty River. Looks like quite a few perch families found your address and paid a visit to you. I recognize that table and sure like seeing it that way again. :)(y)

Here I am, eyeballing his fish finder, counting windmills in the picture, and he just gives it away!? :ROFLMAO:

Great fishing as always @misty river!!
Lol
I don’t mind sharing my location
Perch bite was really light , not really biting , just holding on to the minnow, it takes some time to get use to the extra weight on the line before setting the hook !!
We also caught a lot of our jumbos jigging with our favourite jig for perch from bass pro
I will attach my recent order of jigs I got in the other day so you have an idea of what I use

Good luck F914F050-CF36-4D86-AC55-3D70D26BB94B.jpeg

Lol
I don’t mind sharing my location
Perch bite was really light , not really biting , just holding on to the minnow, it takes some time to get use to the extra weight on the line before setting the hook !!
We also caught a lot of our jumbos jigging with our favourite jig for perch from bass pro
I will attach my recent order of jigs I got in the other day so you have an idea of what I use

Good luck View attachment 15903
Do you tips those with minnows?

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks