Monday monday

tailfeathers

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
The mrs and I where sharing a blind Monday morning watching some strutting Tom's and hens out front of us outside of range for a good half hour. This guy snuck in from behind us and gobbled 10 feet behind us lol our hearts are still good. He then appeared on my side heading for his buddies. I'm sure he sensed something was wrong as he was about to fly but somehow forgot how. 22.5 lbs 11 inch thick beard and 1.25 inch spurs. 20200427_075852.jpg20200427_080023.jpg20200427_080130.jpg

The mrs and I where sharing a blind Monday morning watching some strutting Tom's and hens out front of us outside of range for a good half hour. This guy snuck in from behind us and gobbled 10 feet behind us lol our hearts are still good. He then appeared on my side heading for his buddies. I'm sure he sensed something was wrong as he was about to fly but somehow forgot how. 22.5 lbs 11 inch thick beard and 1.25 inch spurs. View attachment 22695View attachment 22696View attachment 22697View attachment 22695View attachment 22696View attachment 22697
Way to go Tom

Really Nice bird! Congrats! I can’t hunt “back home” this spring due this lockdown. How are the birds acting. Gobbling good, coming to calls? All henned up down here.

Really Nice bird! Congrats! I can’t hunt “back home” this spring due this lockdown. How are the birds acting. Gobbling good, coming to calls? All henned up down here.
Lots of hens on the loose here to.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks