Mojo Poles?

wetfootwilly

Looking at updating our decoy spread with some Mojo's. I know they come with poles but they seem to be pretty short in length. Has anyone experiemented with other types of supports for their birds?

Wetfootwilly

I personally use 3/4" EMT conduit as it is very thin and easy to drive into sand, Ive also used 5/8"-3/4' square tubing that the mojo fits right into. Its all personal preference.

Simcoe, Ontario

We simply attach them to square tubing and drill holes and bolt together with a wing nut. Make the length you want. Paint them marsh colours and we can put them anywhere. as well if the water is shallow, we remove the tubing and use the standard pole. We always keep the poles in the boat just in case. Works awesome in deeper water or deep mud.

I to use square tube.I use 2 piece about 5 ft long(I hunt mostly big water) one fits into other but didn't drill holes.Drilled one and welded nut to it and use wing nut, paint up and your good to go

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks