Modified Fish Cakes.

Trevor M

Last night as many of you saw, I used the perch I brought home to make fish cakes, and said that the ones I didn't eat yesterday, would become breakfast today.

Didn't exactly work out that way. Instead of having them for breakfast, they became lunch, but I slightly modified them.

I made a batter, (the one I like and use most often) and battered the already breaded fish cakes from last night, same process as I'd use just to batter them, (blanche them then finish them in the deep fryer after leaving them sit on a drip rack) and OMG are they ever good. Even crispier than they were last night. 😋🤤🤤🤤😁

Reminder to self, DO THIS AGAIN. 😛

Attachments

• Battered after breading fish cakes the next day.jpg
    Battered after breading fish cakes the next day.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 11
Last night as many of you saw, I used the perch I brought home to make fish cakes, and said that the ones I didn't eat yesterday, would become breakfast today.

Didn't exactly work out that way. Instead of having them for breakfast, they became lunch, but I slightly modified them.

I made a batter, (the one I like and use most often) and battered the already breaded fish cakes from last night, same process as I'd use just to batter them, (blanche them then finish them in the deep fryer after leaving them sit on a drip rack) and OMG are they ever good. Even crispier than they were last night. 😋🤤🤤🤤😁

Reminder to self, DO THIS AGAIN. 😛
Looks awesome
I’m hungry

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks