Missing boater

reeltime

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
This is a pic of the “BOAT” of the missing boater,fisherman.......brother in law of my wife’s friend

Attachments

• 1859B5F8-ED96-4A32-B5BA-87413E5CB127.png
    1859B5F8-ED96-4A32-B5BA-87413E5CB127.png
    4.3 MB · Views: 274
That looks like the blow up toys I won’t let my grandkids use at the beach. They are a disaster waiting to happen

Oh my goodness what was he thinking going out on Erie in that??? I would trust that maybe in my swimming pool but that's about it. If somehow I could read minds knowing he wanted to go fishing that bad I would have drove down and taken him out for nothing rather than this happen. It's a crying shame to see one throw his life away so foolishly at only 48 years of age. The saddest part as we all know regardless of laws implemented it will happen again and again and again. :(

Oh my goodness what was he thinking going out on Erie in that??? I would trust that maybe in my swimming pool but that's about it. If somehow I could read minds knowing he wanted to go fishing that bad I would have drove down and taken him out for nothing rather than this happen. It's a crying shame to see one throw his life away so foolishly at only 48 years of age. The saddest part as we all know regardless of laws implemented it will happen again and again and again. :(
I often fish alone,and would gladly offer a seat to the landlubbers

ya its an inflatable...its a air mattress for lounging on flat water at a beach or pool..that there makes this sad story worse

Last edited:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks