Misner dam regulations

karpfarmer

So many fellow fishermen I talk to claim that trout is open all year from misner dam down to the lake. I'm unable to find this anywhere in the regs, as far as I understand misner dam is on the Lynn river, it joins black creek soon after the dam. Maybe if someone could help clarify thanks!

It's covered under lake erie regs. It's only lynn river above the dam. Trout and Pacific salmon open all year. Iam not surprised the regs are not clear just loom at the sanctuary regs for the inner bay they don't know east from west

Thanks that does help clear it up! Still very strange it's not in the regs ,lol they don't make it easy I guess.

Ok I thought the river would have fell in FMZ 16, as all the other rivers flowing into Lake Erie are part of FMZ 16

From what it says here only black creek is open all year, but I'll definitely be in contact with the mnr and will post what they say. I'm all for it being open, just don't feel like being fined if it's not.

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    278.9 KB · Views: 11
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks