Minnows.

Does Anyone know if anybody is selling minnows in Port Bruce yet ,would like to try for some perch next week.

Does Anyone know if anybody is selling minnows in Port Bruce yet ,would like to try for some perch next week.
I've been using my net and catching my own when I go down but last week when I was down I heard and then saw the sign saying that Betty's had some. Heard someone say it was $5/scoop but I can't verify that as I didn't stop. I'm planning to go again on Sunday morning but will likely just catch my own again since I'm hoping to be there pretty early.

I have no idea about port Bruce but the lily mart ( only store in st. Williams. ) is getting minnows, should have them by the end of the weekend

I was down to Bruce today and the only bait shop I know of who had any was Betty's, and she only had frozen ones today. (Report to be posted shortly)

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks