MINNOWS PORT BRUCE

rushcreek

WE HAVE MINNOWS TILL AT LEAST SATURDAY MORNING,THE HYDRO AND WATER GETS SHUT DOWN HERE TOMMORROW FOR UP TO 8 HOURS IN PORT BRUCE ......THEY ONLY DO THIS STUFF WHY WE ARE OPEN??????????????????????? AND YOU HAVE NO WERE TO PARK TO???????????????? ......... NOT IN THE NIGHT TIME...... THEY PLANNED THIS FOR 2 YEARS WITH OUT ASKING ANY ONE HERE????????????????IF YOU ASKED YOU GOT THE WHAT EVER ......FU.K YOU WE DO WHAT EVER WE WANT.AND WILL DO SO FOR THE NEXT 2 MONTHS?

PORT BRUCE????????????????????

???

seems to me you just cant get no respect.

first you have people on this board always running to the "other" bait shop asking ?????--do you have minnows????

now you have whoever screwing you over with a shutdown of water and hydro fpr 8 hours and virtually telling you "tough--you dont like it-----"[V][V]

[img=left]http://www.myfishingpictures.com/img/067096.gif[/img=left]

We picked up some of these on thursday am and was a little concerned as they were those brown minnows, fished off the pumping station in stanley and the minnows worked good. We were headed home by 10:30am

Neptune

BROWNS are Awesome minnows. Tougher an last longer.

This time of year it is all you will get.

BD

Big Daves Fishing Charter
519 777 0146

Not to be a grammar Nazi, but holy crap rushcreek, you could use a little spell check.

Also, a little hint, use a generator.

the man's trying to make a living and we have to pick on his spelling????

give the guy a break will ya----and i'm sure he's thought about the "generator thingy"

[img=left]http://www.myfishingpictures.com/img/067096.gif[/img=left]

SO HOW MANY GENERATORS AND MILES OF EXTENTION CORDS DOES IT TAKE TO RUN A PLACE LIKE THIS, IN 30 DEGREE WEATHER AND EVERY ONE IS TO BOIL THERE WATER FOR MONTHS??????? AND CLOSE DOWN ROADS IN AUGEST THE BUSSYEST TIME FOR ALL BUSSINESS OWNERS HERE ? WHEN THE PARKS AND MARINAS HAVE THE MOST PEOPLE IN THEM ,,NOT OCTOBER TILL DECEMBER WHO PAYS FOR THE GAS AND LOSSES, WE DONT MAKE A DIME ALL WINTER YOU HAVE TO BIOL WATER FOR THE MINNOWS EVERY DAY TO? 100 'S OF GALLONS A DAY SPELLING IS THE LEAST OF MY WORRIES ,GREAT PLANNING ONCE AGAIN

Wow its ontario hydro they have to do these sort of things, its kind of a inconvenient but better now instead of in the fall with rains to run sump pumps or heck maybe shut the hydro down in the winter and take care of no hydro for 8 hrs the possibility of bursted water lines? And rush creek your the ppl beside the guy with the trailer that sells minnows? I was buy you place 3 times a few days ago not a soul to be seen ron said nope no minnows for nobody, thank god for salties.

will hunt for food

I HEAR YOU ,I WILL GET BACK TO YOU,, HYDRO ONE DID A GREAT JOB, I WONDERED, FOR 2 YEARS THEY SHOULD GIVE LESSONS TO THE OTHER OFFICALS HERE,,,,,ON PLANNING.. 4 SEASON A YEAR... NO MATTER ON WHAT WEATHER,HOT OR COLD thanks

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks