Minnows Port Bruce Saturday ?

BillpStT

There is a charity perch 'derby' taking place Saturday to benefit a couple of Canadian Armed Forces vets (heroes) who had their lives changed significantly for the worse while on duty in the Middle East.
The tickets include boat launch at one of the less popular marinas in Port Bruce ( at least with most folks on this site) that does not have minnows for sale and I am 'captain' for a couple of boatless friends again this year. I am wondering about the availability of minnows and if there will be a problem buying a couple scoops if we are not going to launch at the places that have them.

Bill

no problem we have lots , and we support the event as well every year for there marina and there folks ,as well , it was to bad what happen there yesterday , I hope the guy makes it , best wishes to him and his family

HEY Bill how r u?I am sure theer will be lots for everyone there:),but if u hve a problem-Mollies, has lots here in pt.s.

Horty I am actually very well these days. I got a new job recently and for the first time in years feel like I have a good future to look forward to...I will be doing some perchin' as long as the minnows are available. Next year I hope to be in a bigger boat :)

Brian, thanks for the update I am readying my boat to get out for the first time this year since I just completed the floor repairs ( I have been relying on the kindness of strangers for fishing till now) and will come to see you in the morning. I haven't heard about anything going on down there, I also hope everyone is alright.

Bill

The weather conditions today made me and my crew decide to not participate in the fishing part of the event today....too bad I was looking forward to a perch dinner.....

Bill

to bad ,a few of your guys have stopped by and are giving it a try there is always the pier as well or lots of stuff in river

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks