MERRY Chistmas

lifesabeech

MERRY christmas EVERYONE

My Wish is that NO ONE goes hungry .....No One spends this season ALONE :(

PLEASE .....see that person in NEED in this SEASON of happiness and joy

STOMP Thank you for this wonderful Place to Share Enjoy ......OUR Creators GIFTS

MERRY christmas EVERYONE

My Wish is that NO ONE goes hungry .....No One spends this season ALONE :(

PLEASE .....see that person in NEED in this SEASON of happiness and joy

STOMP Thank you for this wonderful Place to Share Enjoy ......OUR Creators GIFTS

Amen.

Merry Christmas to all, and share what you can.

Dropshot .....bless you my friend :) some get it others just see wish .........
people like you make the lives of someone without FEEL NEEDED ! Valued !

As we lay under the stars ,,,,,,and see how small we are ! If everyone shared just that bit of their lives with the lest fortunate
Its NOT the DOLLAR in the hat nore the hand shack the hug but Showing that WE AS a community CARE
IMAGINE what the world could BE !!!!!!!

As we lay under the stars ,,,,,,and see how small we are ! If everyone shared just that bit of their lives with the lest fortunate
Its NOT the DOLLAR in the hat nore the hand shack the hug but Showing that WE AS a community CARE
IMAGINE what the world could BE !!!!!!!

very well put and so true

Merry Christmas to all.

Well said lifesabeech. As I have come to realize from helping others in need through the business and otherwise over the years that helping others likely won't change this world we live in today since we are all hell bent on instant gratification unfortunately,however, what it will change is the world of the person you just helped. Simple gestures of random kindness go so far for the recipient...unless you received, you have no idea as I have seen more then my share of this. Clearly, Christmas is a time when we reflect on what we have and what other's don't and most respond accordingly. Let's all just keep this in the back of our minds and not limit this act to just Christmas time. We all have big hearts...let's use them.
Having said that, I am Canadian and proud of it! I will not let political intervention change who and what I am.
So...like...Merry Christmas...eh? :)

You all be safe this winter season.

cheers!
Mike

Having said that, I am Canadian and proud of it! I will not let political intervention change who and what I am.
So...like...Merry Christmas...eh? :)

HAHA MERRY CHISTMAS to you Cmac ......stand PROUD EH !!! a firm and hardy hand shake oh comere give us a hugg Brother :) LOL

A very BIG thank you to the someone that donated ALL those fresh turkeys Hams and goodies HIGH 5 my friend the church appreciated your Donation
people will eat well because of YOU and yours .....shows you what one person can DO Give !!!!!!!....We all give either to family friends
We my girl and Girl friend and family are putting on the kitchen cooking for the Local Legion .......like has been SAID EACH and every day
LIVE the LIFE my Friends new Yet unknown Friends

ps Stomp ya OLD softy LOl
Your a gracious host n friend ....NO Coal for you this year HAHAHA:)

WOW this is to the LOW life that hit and ran my Lady off the road this morning without even STOPPING to see if she was alright alive or .........I hope you have a wonderful Christmas A Hole
This happened close to lowbanks ......WTF is wrong with people today ?!?!

WOW this is to the LOW life that hit and ran my Lady off the road this morning without even STOPPING to see if she was alright alive or .........I hope you have a wonderful Christmas A Hole
This happened close to lowbanks ......WTF is wrong with people today ?!?!

Hope all is well with your lady @lifesabeech . Some in this world are just f$&^ed. The rat race we live in, no wonder. Merry Christmas.

Stick thank you Janice is ok Black n blue broken but ok

My Woman was in a serious car accident.........
!cid__5AFD95E62BDF4A4887B0BD43BA3659F2@sct-15-1-789-14-msonline-outlook-d9b56.jpg

this her car after pulled out .......

Last edited:
I appoligize to any and all ...........Hope you all had a VERY Merry Christmas

I and OUR family put on the dinner for about 2 dozen Vets .......funny how Family pulls together when Chit happens

I spent mine holding my dollies hand in Hospital, untill she kicked my ass out to cook dinner LMAO

Thanks Gord Hope your stuffing was a BIG hit again this year :)

Stomp ......what can i say your a ........ Fine gentleman Thank you once more for this wonderful place to share

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks