Mega Live - The Search for Safe Ice!

Braggin Rights

Hey all!

Hope everyone has had a great Christmas and that you're looking forward to an awesome new year.

My daughters and I hit the road last week in an effort to find safe ice. It was a GRIND. We drove up near Barry's Bay, and the lake we had planned to fish was wide open so we quickly had to pivot. I'm pretty proud of their efforts, and am glad that we had a chance to test out Mega Live while we wait for ice down here.

Hope you enjoy the vids.

Part 1:

Part 2:

Cheers,
Ryan, Averie and Claira

Awesome video! Those girls are dedicated! I love that you put together a video even though the fishing wasn't ideal. good job

As always, enjoy yours and the girls videos. Keep them coming.

Yes always looking forward to your next video also, great videos by you and your girls. Keep up the great work!

I just found your video channel, to now find out you are a member here! Cool. I am amazed at your daughters persistence and great attitude. Great videos as well

Awesome video! Those girls are dedicated! I love that you put together a video even though the fishing wasn't ideal. good job
Thanks!! They sure are dedicated. I think it's important to share the process.. sometimes they crush fish and it looks easy, and other times this happens. That's fishing... Averie has been lucky enough to fish with some great anglers and every one of them tell her she learns from the bad days, not from the easy days. And as a dad, these are awesome memories to look back on.

As always, enjoy yours and the girls videos. Keep them coming.
Thanks GPS... They made a whole $50.00 in December off of YouTube. lol That trip probably cost me $600.00 all-in. But it's more about memories with my daughters, and inspiring other kids to get out and try fishing. We'll definitely keep them coming.

Yes always looking forward to your next video also, great videos by you and your girls. Keep up the great work!
Thanks! Should be safe ice close to home by the end of the week.. with school cancelled, we'll be out on some smaller ponds catching fish and making vids!

I just found your video channel, to now find out you are a member here! Cool. I am amazed at your daughters persistence and great attitude. Great videos as well
I've been posting on and off here since Averie was literally a baby. My wife is from the area, and when I moved out here I had NO idea where to start. So this page helped me a lot. I'm not a big troller, and as such neither are my kids... so we don't often contribute that way... but I try to post anything I can when we do get out filming. Glad you like the content dude!

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks