May 25th inner bay musky

SpennyFish

Well, it was calling for a beautiful morning this morning and the forecast didn't lie. Sunny, warm and minimal wind. Started fishing out front of port Rowan when this hawg hit! Didn't measure or weigh it just wanted a quick picture then toss her back! This is the very fist Muskie we've ever got! What an awesome morning, and quite the thrill! image.jpg

Beautiful! Thanks for sharing. I guess these musky are becoming not only more common but also a lot bigger. We've always caught musky in the area but usually under 30". Your fish is the third one reported this week and all are pretty big.

Beautiful fish. Just a little tip for holding pike and musky because of there length try to hold them horizontally. Holding them vertically puts a lot of pressure on there spine and causes damage. At least thats what i was told by someone with a degree in fish and game management

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks