Off Topic Maple 🍁

Derkd9

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
Haven’t posted about Maple 🍁 in a while and she just turned 15 months yesterday…. so I figured I’d spam you all 🤷🏻

The video is funny she was pacing back and forth in the ankle deep water splashing around then she started running and.. well you’ll see in the video… hahaha

9421AAF0-679D-436D-9467-557C01BE417A.jpeg383E0BFE-D51F-4884-94F2-7B59F6E7D9E8.jpeg3E281E6C-8149-4FE3-8FD9-C9598845140E.jpegF249ACA9-7A20-48F0-9914-02AA29693B26.jpeg518F103B-C01F-4DA0-8BDE-223DD859053A.jpegD8B59033-8237-4838-BC6D-18A012A801D3.jpeg
View attachment IMG_0945.MOV2BF2AC31-D6CA-4A7F-8F5B-D2E5BAC16A8B.jpeg8118CC51-DC9C-4C57-BDDF-D8435828F9E7.jpeg4DBBB5F2-D1F8-4BD7-BE78-395DD5243885.jpeg

Great photos and video Derk. I am thinking that the summertime fun back at Port Burwell beach is a little more Clean-Up friendlier! Nothing like having a bath with a mans best friend! Enjoy every day with Maple. Take care and Merry Christmas to you and yours.

Great photos and video Derk. I am thinking that the summertime fun back at Port Burwell beach is a little more Clean-Up friendlier! Nothing like having a bath with a mans best friend! Enjoy every day with Maple. Take care and Merry Christmas to you and yours.
Thank you so much and I hope you have a great holiday season as well!
I hope to not have to bath her too often so her skin and coat doesn’t dry out, but that smelly creek water and mud needed to be washed out hahahaha the sand and Lake Erie water is a little more tolerable back at home

Thank you so much and I hope you have a great holiday season as well!
I hope to not have to bath her too often so her skin and coat doesn’t dry out, but that smelly creek water and mud needed to be washed out hahahaha the sand and Lake Erie water is a little more tolerable back at home
I hear yah Derk! I remember the days when I was a kid gone fishing with my parents in the spring fishing Bronte Creek for suckers and bringing along our Bassett Hound for the outing! Talk about smelly creek water- Try Bassett Hound and dead suckers!! Then the ride home in the back of our Station-Wagon! Not a smell I would recommend. That was a Double-Double bath with a side of Tomatoe Juice! Take care.

Maple is such a beautiful looking Shepherd and she is starting to fill out. That video was fabulous and had me laughing. ( no fear there-haha)
Thanks for sharing and yes I recall many a day bringing my lab home from the creek and having to bath her down to get the stink of the creek as well as the smell from the odd dead thing she would roll in along the pathway. LOL
Thanks for sharing.

Maple is the world's second best dog. I have the worlds best dog, I have to insist. A Border Collie / Lab cross by the name of Holly.

All the better to give you kisses.
Here's a video of the process of creating a portrait of Holly that was my Christmas gift this year: The artist is my niece, and is available for commissions.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks