Maitland

Yes south east of the fingers 80-90’. Was considering pulling everything and putting harnesses on but never did. Tried a worm burner but didn’t get anything on it. Marked lots a bit later off the end of the fingers but only managed 1 decent one and a smalleye that I put back. By that time though they seemed to be all on bottom again. 7 total and lost 1 that felt like it was foul hooked.. only 1 sheep today.

Yes south east of the fingers 80-90’. Was considering pulling everything and putting harnesses on but never did. Tried a worm burner but didn’t get anything on it. Marked lots a bit later off the end of the fingers but only managed 1 decent one and a smalleye that I put back. By that time though they seemed to be all on bottom again. 7 total and lost 1 that felt like it was foul hooked.. only 1 sheep today.
Dipsies? If so how far back. Thanks. May give it a go Mon. Nice going!

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks