Maitland Walleyes

Outcast

Fished from 11 - 3-30 today right out front of the port in close. All the fish we marked were up high .We managed 7/7 on the eyes all in the 7-8 lb range , Body baits took ALL the fish , 5-6 colour on theboards , and one on the rigger , 45-50 fow . Very foggy . Outcast

thanks Outcast...I have fished Elbow but never off of Maitland. I have heard good things about it..How far off shore is 45-50 FOW ?

Thanks @Outcast . nice to read a post from maitland. I fish nanticoke with similar success but sometimes try Maitland with friends from that area. Keep up the good fishing!

Awesome job smellybox. Heading out there friday for the first time. Never tried for eyes out there, i mainly fish lake O. How far out (fow) were u hitting them? What coulor harness was working for you? Any help would be mich appreciated.....i need all the help i can get. Lol

Awesome job smellybox. Heading out there friday for the first time. Never tried for eyes out there, i mainly fish lake O. How far out (fow) were u hitting them? What coulor harness was working for you? Any help would be mich appreciated.....i need all the help i can get. Lol
Been having success @ maitland lately..using dipsys at #2 setting letting out 75 feet of line the colours of harness that have produced the most are black and and dark purple...fishing in 65fow..straight out from rock point

Thanks so much for the info gilfisher! Narrows it down for me.....time to go spend some more $$ at the tackle shop. Lol.

Thanks so much for the info gilfisher! Narrows it down for me.....time to go spend some more $$ at the tackle shop. Lol.
Np fishman...size 1 dipsys work the best for me..dark colours like flat black and purple....fish seem suspended in 30 to 45 fow..trust your sonar....most fish caught before 10 am....Oh just to mention i run 5colours of leadcore straight out the back..but most all fish caught on braid with dipsys...good luck and dont let mama know how much u spend...lol

Momma thinks im gettin a dozen worms! Lol. Thanks again for the help. Lets hope i can get at least one in the boat!

No wunder theres good fishing out Maitland way. There is a large cold mass of water curling into the elbow area and going east....that should keep Mr. Wally in shallower water..

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks