Maitland Tuesday

m burr

Heading out in the morning. I will report in tomorrow eve.
I have heard very little recently. Farmer or anyone else been out there? Tired of driving to Burwell lol.

Marked what appeared to be lots sitting on bottom in 60-80’ of water. Tried the riggers all through the water column and not a touch. Picked up 1 on 7 col lead in that area.
Dropped my co pilot off back at the launch and went back out. This time focusing on decent marks in 40-50’ of water. 7 col lead again picked up 2 -5.5lb fish. All caught on blue/ green redfins. Would have tries harnesses if i hadnt forgotten the worms at home.
Great day though and some nice sized fish.

Attachments

• F3CDEFFB-D9F6-442B-A163-D201C60D088E.jpeg
    F3CDEFFB-D9F6-442B-A163-D201C60D088E.jpeg
    260.9 KB · Views: 16
Heading out in the morning. I will report in tomorrow eve.
I have heard very little recently. Farmer or anyone else been out there? Tired of driving to Burwell lol.
m burr check my post if you like.
I did see one guy trolling out passed the can off the Island deeper, don't know if that was you, saw him trolling back and forth out there, thinking he must be on fish.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks