Fishing Report Maitland Report

Fish Farmer

Got a late start solo but limited with 2 Hogs one 31"
77 to 82 FOW on a gold color wormharness, riggers down 70' off the fingers
The 2 big ones came back to back.
Met Gilfisher out there, he was doing well also.
wcWz5t4.jpg

sxB1LS5.jpg

Got a late start solo but limited with 2 Hogs one 31"
77 to 82 FOW on a gold color wormharness, riggers down 70' off the fingers
The 2 big ones came back to back.
Met Gilfisher out there, he was doing well also.
wcWz5t4.jpg

sxB1LS5.jpg
Couple hogs there dave...beasts in the east! We ended up with 11 in box one hog 8lbs..we released 3 small ones and a few perch ...was a beauty day out there!!

:LOL::LOL::LOL:(y) MMMMM GOOOOD, Was surprised at the fight those big ones put up
I stopped the boat, nice when you're by yourself. don't have to worry about the extra rods, just one.
Funny thing FF ..you just answered a question i was asking myself yesterday while catching a glimpse of you with your brightest orange shirt ive ever seen in my life lol doing what looked like circles with your boat...great catch!!

Funny thing FF ..you just answered a question i was asking myself yesterday while catching a glimpse of you with your brightest orange shirt ive ever seen in my life lol doing what looked like circles with your boat...great catch!!
Story about those bright shirts, one guy in the club ordered a fluorescent orange shirt, everyone thought he was crazy,:banghead: now a lot of the guys want them, go figure:LOL:
We sell them at our club meetings, they have the fishing club logo on them.
Purpose is when my other buddies come out on the lake looking for each other, were easy to spot.(y):LOL:
We have them in Orange & Green fluorescent.

Good going Dave I wish I had been there the stripe bass are starting to run hoping to git some. Had some last night very good
Never eat Striped Bass, how are they Joe taste whys. Lobster should be in season now, any feeds yet?
When you comin back? Perch should start hitting soon I hope.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks