Fishing Report LSC Muskie 06/30

stomp

Administrator
Staff member
Just got nicely set up with Can-Am Charters out of Belle River on Lake St. Clair and a thunderstorm blew up. Captains Rick and Marty made the right call to get us back to shore safely before the wind and lightning struck.
20170630_165215.jpg

Great and knowledgeable guys and would highly recommend them.

Hope to be back at it when the weather clears. 20170630_171911.jpg

A little disappointing @stomp when you get blown of the waters. But it's nice to see the captains know when to throw the towel in and not take chances. That there deserves a lot of respect for them. There's always another day!!!

Yeah @Three Bouys , but we did get to see some different lures and techniques that will hopefully pay dividends for the Musky boys tomorrow. Saw some big fish were caught befote the storm.

That a boy @stomp... that's more like it! (y)
St. Clair certainly looks better for fishing today.

This is the lure that caught our fish.
10904647_766502636752383_6539193244364025060_o.jpg

Good job ! Rick is a top notch captain and knows the lake and fish well. Highly recommended

Guy catches a couple hundred dollars worth of perch and then starts keeping score... :D .

Couple hundred bucks!!! :rolleyes:
Actually it was $374.84 worth at Superstore prices by your calculation. :p :ROFLMAO:

nice fish @stomp. Just curious, why the face covering? Trying to hide from someone? Mrs. Stomp?;)
Well, yes, always trying to hide from her. Also, years on the water baking at the tip of Long Point have taken their toll on my skin. I'm trying to cover my face a bit more, for which I'm sure all are thankful.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks