LPWA has their own website ?

Old Cut LongPointer

The Long Point Waterfowlers Association has launched their own website and kudos to all involved in making it happen ! As with most things in it's infancy it is basic info regarding the Association but in time will grow with added options or maybe even a "Chat Room" but Stomps Long Point Page/Channel 68/ Waterfowl Forum will always be my "go to" when it comes to hunting the marshes of Long Point and area, so a big "Thank you" to Stomp for maintaining this forum as it is a valued asset to a lot of waterfowlers.

Hello OCLP,

I second that ... the Stomp's "waterfowl" forum has been a great asset for all of us ... thank you Stomp.

Jerome

Hello OCLP,

I have not been able to find it on the internet let alone access it.

I mailed in my membership fee with a letter since I have been on the OFAH auto renewal process for about 20 years now.

I have noticed that there has been very little posted here lately.

Jerome

Thanks Dicker ! I see they have done a lot of updating to the site but it seemed to be lacking Blind maps of The Unit and St. Luke's Marsh ? Also the Provincial Park Parking Pass ? It doesn't state how much and where do you buy them ? As with most new sites I'm sure it will grow and fill in the blanks. Once again, kudos to all involved in it's creation !

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks