LPBAA Pike Tournament May 10 2014 - Sandboy Marina Long Point

Dotcom

Just about now anglers are getting a bit restless, ice fishing has wrapped up in LPB, and safe open water is still in the future some where...just want to tell you about our Annual Pike Tournament that the LPBAA is putting on and is hosted by Sandboy Marina.
More details can be found via the link below, so mark your calendar and come on out.
http://longpointbayanglersassociation.com/category/events/
Rules and advance registration:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ibwlp6p3rb3kgp0/2014_LPBAA_PikeTournament_RegistrationForm.pdf
Lets pray for favorable weather that day, and hope the ice and snow will all be a memory by then.

Take note:
For this tournament Sandboy ramp fees are $15, with $5 being donated to the maintenance of the Live Release boat. If you are trailering to this tournament, consider Sandboy's ramp and help out if you can. Thanks to the Sandboy folks for their continued support.

Cheers....John Rakoczi.

Last edited:
hey guys your poster on the LPBAA site says it's on may 13 thats a tuesday I believe , Is it supposed to be the 10th ?

just noticed the date is correct in the title here but not on the LPBAA site

Jeweller, looking forward to seeing you at the registration table...good luck...JOHN

Last edited:
Long range forecast for May 10th...c'mon Sun. :) still pretty general though.
MAY 2014:
temperature 11.5°C (1°C below avg.); precipitation 75mm (10mm above avg.); May 1-7: A few showers, cool; May 8-13: Scattered showers, cool; May 14-17: Sunny, cool; May 18-23: Showers, then sunny, turning warm; May 24-31: A few showers, cool.

LPBAA Weather.jpg Here is hoping that the weather stays favourable for May 10th....looks better each time I check long term......

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks